Summary (Action Starts at 5:50)
Notice: Don’t be thrown off by the title. It’s not just some rant about feminism. It’s so much bigger.
Notice 2: This is not some uneducated thug whining about black oppression and #blacklives matter. He knows his shit.
A guy in his late 40’s from the projects tells us how western cultural dysfunction and oppression can be traced back to government and corporate experimentation on blacks back in the 70’s.
He starts out with talking about his ability to be vulnerable with women being destroyed, women are much different than before, and talks about his son. Then, BAM!!! around 5:50
“No man can compete with the state and women are attracted to power”
“Black people are the guinea pigs of America”
“[The Elite] don’t give a fuck about race”
“Hell, bitches can do that!”
**”We, human beings, Americans, are a processed people. We have processed mentalities.”
**”[The powers that be] took our natural drives and made us ignorant of them just so they could use them against us”
Subjects Discussed in the Following Order:
- When welfare begins
- The start of feminism and mass single motherhood
- Early pregnancies incentivized by Nixon program
- The accelerated sexualization of girls
- The ‘invention’ of Daddy Government
- The introduction of crack
- Breaking the family unit
- Fast food restaurants adopt food program practices (effects of GMOs on people)
- Experimentation on blacks
- Expanding black experimentation nationwide
- Race has nothing to do with it
- How automation altered the preference of the genders by the government and corporations
- Making population androgynous
- The cause and rise of obesity
- We are brainwashed to be easily controlled.
- Media attacks masculinity
- Schools war on boys vs how school used to be
- The new purpose of school
- The big picture of the government and elite
- The Matrix
Absolutely worth watching. This guy is articulate and sees the big picture. Love it.
P.S. I found this video from the MGTOW video archives.